Tuesday, February 12, 2008

At my favorite French restaurant


Current mood: ebullient


Right now I'm at my favorite French restaurant Les Enfants Savoureux. The best french cuisine within a 2 block radius of my house, hands down. The head chef, Pierre, lets me come into the kitchen now and again to get a look at what he's preparing. Mmmm. Tiffany Carlson you sure look delectable. The smell of roasted baby meat wafting through the air makes me want to sing. When I threaten to sing sometimes Pierre gives me a little sample taste just to shut me up. Dan Aykroyd did the same thing on the set of Blues Brothers 2000.


Mmmmm. TASTY!! (See, I'm no dummy.) Tiffany Carlson you ARE delicious. I hear your parents are big fans. Maybe I should go thank them with 3 crisp hundred dollar bills or give them an autograph or something. Anyway, time to get eatin'. PEACE OUT.

No comments: